Inflammation is defined as “the immune system responding to injury and infection. It’s the body’s way of signaling the immune system to heal and repair damaged tissue as well as defend itself against foreign invaders such as viruses and bacteria”.
Signs of inflammation are:
- mouth sores
- chest & abdominal pain
- redness or swelling
Bob helps listeners to today’s show understand steps they can take to reduce inflammation in the body. A few tips are:
- Consume anti-inflammatory foods
- Consider using nutritional supplements that target inflammation
- Reduce the amount of sugar consumed
- Lose weight
- Manage stress levels by using mind calming techniques
- Make exercise a part of your daily life habits
- Get sufficient sleep
Listen to this week’s program below.
Listen to past shows by clicking HERE.