Today’s show will look at “regrets” of things we did and didn’t do in 2018 as well as where we want our lives to go in 2019. Mark Pettit, a business coach, posed a series of questions for us to consider.
- What are my hopes, dreams and plans for 2019?
- What does my “ideal” future look like?
- What is my life’s purpose?
- What do I really want from life, love and my career?
As Mark pointed out in his article, we often have more regrets over what we didn’t do than what we did do. Maybe we want to take the time now to make the necessary changes in our life so that someday, when our “soul” is looking over our life, there will be the “soul equivalent” feeling of “a life well done”.
Bonnie Ware did research with individuals who were dying and discovered there were common themes with all of them.
- “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life more true to myself rather than the life others expected of me”.
- “I wish I hadn’t worked so hard”.
- “I wish I had the courage years ago to express my feelings”.
- “I wish I had stayed in touch with friends from my past”.
- “I wish I had let myself be happier”.
As 2018 ends, I hope everyone will get in touch with where you want to go with your life and not wait to do the things that will make you a happier and more fulfilled person. May 2019 bring happiness, love, success, prosperity and all things important to each and every one of you.
Listen to this weeks show by clicking HERE.